Search for a job
- Competitive salaries Competitive salaries from £19,895 to £21,420 (after training) for shift managers
From £20,990 to £24,480 (after training) for kitchen managers
Additional allowances for certain pubs.
- Promotional salary increasesOn completion and sign-off of each module of the training programme.
- Bonus scheme – earn up to 25% of your basic salaryPaid monthly, you can earn up to 25% of your basic salary in bonuses, based on pub profit, sales, stocks and outcomes of mystery visits.
- 28 days’ holidayYou’ll be entitled to 28 days’ holiday per annum, pro rata, for part-time employees.
- Free sharesAfter 18 months’ service, you will be eligible to receive free shares in the company, as part of our fantastic share incentive plan.
- Private medical insurancePrivate medical insurance, for certain grades of manager, after a qualifying period.
- Contributory pension schemeFrom day one of your employment, you will be eligible to join the J D Wetherspoon Stakeholder Group Personal Pension Plan. This will require a minimum personal contribution from you, plus a contribution from the company for certain grades, after a qualifying period.
- Loyalty reward schemeAs a reward for loyalty, the following leave is paid to all employees who have completed the following complete years’ continuous service. The holiday entitlement outlined below is in addition to normal annual holiday entitlement and is a ‘once only’ additional period of holiday.
5 years – 1 week’s paid holiday
10 years – 2 weeks’ paid holiday
15 years – 4 weeks’ paid holiday
20 years – 6 weeks’ paid holiday